Back at the very beginning of the year, my friend Faith asked if I'd like to go along with her and her two daughters on a little weekend getaway to a condo in Tennessee. We were supposed to be in Nashville across from the Opryland Hotel, but uh...well...flooding created a last minute change in location.
So Thursday morning, we packed up the car and headed out for Fairfield Glade!
Remember back in the fall when I road tripped with my friend Julie...to Brown County? And right when we got to Indianapolis, we found the tanker explosion on 465? Okay apparently I'm just a vehicular curse. Check out what I encountered THIS time:
Trash truck.
At least it wasn't my flat iron that did it. I hope.
The happy passenger.....
And please meet Faith:
Faith and I were suitemates in college and are now scrapping buddies. We are also often mistaken for sisters, which is okay with both of us.
OOOH! And look what we found in Louisville!
2 comments:
Hey Bekah - Haven't checked in your blog for a while, but I love your new design! Glad you had a fun trip too! :-)
Thanks!! :) It needed a makeover. Hope you're doing well - was thinking of you just this morning and wondered how you are feeling these days!!!
Post a Comment