First it was my precious Hobby Lobby.
Then it was my wonderful Fashion Bug.
Now....
sniff
...they've taken my Sonic. My strawberry cream slushes. My java chillers. My tater tots. My big gloppy burgers loaded with everything I shouldn't have.
AND I JUST GOT THIS GIFT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never fear. I will find one. Somewhere.
6 comments:
One word: Kokomo.
I would cry, I think. We have a Sonic approximately 5 minutes from our house. I could do without the food...but the drinks...oh, the drinks!
I'm so very sorry.
I heard the Kokomo one closed too - which saddened me so.
Yes the drinks!! oh the drinks!!!
There's one still open just up the street from me (less than 5 miles).
Why did yours close?
Don't you dare take it for granted then! :)
Well, they "tried an experiment" on our Sonic and closed it for the winter like all the other drive ins. They said it ended up being a bad decision and they couldn't recover.
I figured they closed for the winter because last summer we got a Culvers (thank goodness or I'd be a real mess right now) - and I figured it hurt them enough that they had to close. But not PERMANENTLY!!!! :(
I'm with Christina. I can do without the food. The drinks, though.
The Sonic in Cisco, Texas, is still doing well...
Apparently the Sonics everywhere but my world are thriving. Time to move?
Post a Comment