16. Cook a live lobster. Allow me to clarify. I never cook anything that was LIVE when I put it on the stove. And I don't want whole animals on my plate, thankyouverymuch.
17. Go for a natural high...the kind that literally takes you off the ground. I really really really wanted to go for a hot air balloon right at Conner Prairie this summer, but I never made it there. And I didn't even fly anywhere this summer. Fail.
18. Smell like salt-water all day. Well I didn't smell like salt-water, but I was AT the water and I did smell (and not in a good way):
20. Build a campfire. Couldn't. Burn bans.
21. Go to an outdoor movie screening. Well, it wasn't a movie, but I did go to this outdoor play. Count???
22. Grow something green. In the same summer in which I killed a cactus (Seriously, who DOES that?) I did manage to successfully nurture a lemon balm plant someone gave me for my birthday. SUCCESS!!!!
23. Make a great picnic basket. Define great. :) I did pack a picnic for the play...
24. Hike to the summit of a mountain. HEY. How was I supposed to know I shouldn't have worn flip flops??? SO we didn't make it to the summit, but I'd call this pretty up there...
25. Stargaze. Before the summer is over...I will.
26. Keep summer alive...stock up on berries and freeze them. Ummmm I have some berries in my freezer. We won't talk about how long they've been there. I'm reeeeeeeeeeally keeping some summer alive.
27. Eat all the plums, peaches, cherries, and watermelon that you possibly can. I had a few grapes. Does that count??
28. Watch a sunrise and sunset. Check and CHECK!
29. Play hooky from work and sit in a park. Don't believe in playing hooky.
30. Keep a journal to remember how much fun you're having. Ahhhhhh sweet success.
Not too bad!!!!! I did more of the list than I expected!
2 comments:
Well, After flunking yesterday I came back for more punishment today! Anyway I might have done ok if this test was multiple choice and one of the choices was Nooooo. ;)
I am getting a boring complex... Me being the boriiiinnnggggg.....
Well I was surprised I'd done as many things as I had. I've never been accused of being too adventurous.
Post a Comment