Lynne often says to me (or to guests) that she tries to do the "heavy lifting" on the show. (Meaning she tries not carry the responsibility for whatever task is at hand.) And I try to do that here on the blog as well, but perhaps the fact that I just typed, "I try to do that hear on the blog" is indication that I need a brain break for a day, SO....
I wanted to give you a few links to some things I've enjoyed reading lately. You might not like all of them, but perhaps one or two!
* This post on blog photography by Emily A. Clark. I love everything about her blog every day, but she does have some of THE coolest blog pictures I've ever seen...so I loved her ideas on how to make a good picture!
* If you're a sucker for vintage backyard weddings, check out this post with some very, very pretty pictures and sweet ideas. I'm a sucker for such things.
* Been reading this blog for a little while now. This blogger is the (new) daughter-in-law of Jennifer Rothschild. (She is an author and speaker, and last spring, Lynne and I worked her Fresh Grounded Faith Conference in Lima, Ohio.) Anyway. I think this blog shows much inspiration and deep faith. Love it!
* Had a chance to interview this blogger a few weeks ago. She is A DELIGHT. And she inspires me to want to purchase my very own paint sprayer and get busy finding ugly furniture at yard sales. Seriously.
* One of the sweetest posts on motherhood I think I've ever read. Love the relationship the lovely Beth Moore has with her daughters!
* And because one blog is not enough for me...I've been blogging for work. This post hit me extra hard.
And now, because you're probably tired from ALL the heavy lifting, I shall zip my trap shut and let you rest!!!
Thanks for being willing to do the heavy lifting for this brain-tired girl today!
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment