This week her post topic is beauty tips. I'm a Mary Kay girl all the way...so pretty much anything in their catalog makes me happy. But here are a few of my faves.
I started using Mary Kay right after college. I had to ease my way into it because I couldn't afford it. One of the first things I started using was their Velocity skin care line. It's for teenagers. But my face (which was a connect-the-dots adventure in my teen years) still struggled to exit puberty, so I used it. And I'll tell you what - cleared me right up. I have, within the last couple of years, graduated to big girl skin care, but I still swear by this stuff!

I live in constant fear that my hands aren't soft...so I'm a big fan of Satin Hands, too. If you've never used it before - it's wonderful! It has a scrub, an extra thick cream, and a regular cream. Really really really gives you soft hands! Love it!

And if you have the need for soft lips - Satin lips can take care of that!! :) It has a lip mask and a really wonderful lip balm. Worth the money!

I also like their perfumes. Currently I'm addicted to Exotic Passionfruit. I have the perfume, the lotion, the gel, the sugar scrub....LOVE IT!



2 comments:
The only thing I am anal about doing every night before bed is to clean my face with Tea Tree Oil. The amount of muck it gets off is incredible. It's really, really cheap as well.
Tea Tree Oil - I've not heard of that! I will have to check it out, since "really really cheap" is one of my favorite merchandise words ever!!
Post a Comment