Saturday, February 20, 2010

All Done! (With Round One, Anyway)

Yesterday my day was comprised of:

Check Spelling
PLUS:



AND:



And what does it all mean???
My book is done.


After one final vacation day...spent in jammies and a pink bathrobe, poring over a Bible while pouring coffee in me...the book is done.
I can't edit it anymore. I will go crazy if I try. I have read it countless times...double, triple, quadruple (and on and on) checked it for accuracy...and now it is out of my hands.
Literally.

It is on its way to the publisher...and I await the next step.
I am so excited...I cannot even tell you!
I simply have to say: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

That is a major accomplishment. I can't imagine all the work you have put into this. I know it will be fantastic and you'd better keep us up-to-date on the progress.

I can't wait to read it someday soon!

Bekah said...

THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I am pretty excited. I'm just glad it's out of my hands (for now anyway) because as you can imagine, I was obsessing over it! You'll hear more when I hear more! For sure. :) love ya!