One.
Last weekend, Ryan and I did some spring cleaning around our house. A lot of it boiled down to really getting rid of the winter décor and pulling out the spring stuff...and cleaning up all the clutter that had accumulated during my gallternity leave. But while doing all the cleaning you can see, I discovered some DREADFULLY messy drawers in nearly every room. So I say, this week, pick ONE ROOM and clean out the drawers in that room. Weed out, simplify, organize, and don't do it by throwing all the stuff in another drawer! {I'm talking to YOU, Bekah Shaffer!}
Two.
Three.
And while we're talking about travel...I saw this link on Facebook this week. Castles in Ohio??? That sounds fun to visit!!
Four.
Impressed by the integrity of this IWU runner. {First of all impressed that he was in command of how many laps he had! I lose my mind when I run, but then again, I'm not a real runner.} THEN impressed that he did the right thing, even though it cost him.
Five.
LOVE this post by KariAnne Wood about a gorgeous table her brother made for her from scrap wood. Not only is the tabletop a masterpiece, but her anaology to her own life is captivating. Well said, KariAnne.
Six.
My sister sent me this helpful post about the best shopping tips at IKEA. I confess I was not aware of the wonders of their daycare, mostly because I don't have kids, but I agree with her other points! {And I believe the answer to number ten is ALWAYS yes.} And now this really makes me want to go back to IKEA.




.jpg)
7 comments:
Shoot me an email with the link to the IKEA post. The link went to something different for me...possibly my error! Haha!
slpleslieanne@yahoo.com
Did you see the article about driving around the USA hitting each state in the lower 48 and seeing the big attraction there? I so want to do that!
Sorry for my mistake Leslie!! Until I can fix it...here it is: http://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/2015/03/secrets-to-ikea-shopping.html
☺
☺
Leslie - Sorry for the wrong link earlier. I had copied the OTHER link for something else and apparently didn't recopy for this one! and it wouldn't let me fix it on my phone. BOO!!!!! It's fixed now.
Tamar - YES!!!!!!! I want to do that too!!!!!
Lori - thanks for the link!! :)
Okay now I want to go to Ohio AND IKEA! Decisions, decisions...
And I'm impressed by the integrity of that runner, despite the fact, that according to "the world", it meant that he "lost."
Post a Comment