One.
Okay so this one is geared for kids, but I firmly believe ANYONE could benefit. Alphabet scripture memory!! My mom used this concept with me when I was a kid, and I not only still remember those verse, but I've also used this method with other scripture memory. It works!! Here are some cards already made up for you!
Two.
I got to be part of another station video and thought you might want to see it. Great idea with in the video too - that is NOT mine!!
Three.
For those of you with a burning desire to know what I looked like as a sophomore in college...THIS resurfaced this week and made its way to Facebook, thanks to a 1997/1998 yearbook purchase made by one of my friends.
Four.
And while we're doing a trip down memory lane...Lynne brought out this picture this week. This guy is Jeff Carlson, who was an amazing personality here at WBCL for my entire childhood up through high school. LOVED listening to him - such a funny guy. He died in a car accident during my senior year of high school, and it DEVASTATED me. I still remember exactly where I was when I heard the news. Would have loved to have met and known him in person. Great, great man.
Five.
Mandy finds the coolest stuff in thrift stores. I find questionable used underwear. {Which I've never actually purchased.} But this mirror...well...I kinda love it.
Six.
And rounding out today's list...my too-cute-for-words house roundup, courtesy of Blogger Susan.
7 hours ago





5 comments:
oh my goodness Lynne is so cutie!
and you did great at Share! Did you get my little diddy i told the lady when i called? I mentioned you being a missionary for JOY.
love you, Bekah girl. Happy weekend! hugs!
and that mirror is fabulous. XOXO
Isn't she though??? I DID get your message and read it on the air!!! :) Love YOU!
I HAVE THAT MIRROR!!!!!
and I found it by the dumpster in my complex!! hahaha
I used one of those memory verse cards teaching the primary department last year!
I also have the worst thrift store luck. I have a friend who has awesome thrift store karma though and often shares her finds with me. It's the best of both worlds :)
Post a Comment