We'd had such a busy week, and an even busier Saturday, so we were REALLY looking forward to a quiet Sunday at home - after church.
What we did NOT expect was waking up to this:
Yes.
AGAIN.
No mistake: it was beautiful.
Gorgeous.
It's just that....
...they only predicted an inch.
ONE INCH.
We did not register for this!!!!
So before church, we headed out to measure.
Our "one inch" was really this:
And that's just the new fallen snow. Added to what was leftover from one of the 4 million earlier snows....
And so....
...happy anniversary, Baby!!
Not quite the plan for the day...but still a GREAT day to celebrate 14 months together!
3 comments:
I have officially had enough snow. I have shoveled more than I ever needed to. The snow piles at the end of the driveway are taller than the mailbox. There is no more room to put anymore snow.
We finally, after 13+ years of living in a major lake-effect snow region, have cried "Uncle" and bought a snowblower, which of course had to be ordered because nowhere local has any in stock.
We've had at least 85 official inches so far this year. ENOUGH!!!!
Almost fourteen inches of snow for your 14 month anniversary! I'm so thankful for my husband who has done the lion's share of the shoveling this winter.
And you got some beautiful pictures. Unfortunately, it is way more fun to photograph major snowstorms than to deal with the after effects of major snowstorms :)
Christina - wish you could have seen our jaws drop at your total!! NO WAY!!! We are at 56.something and that is PLENTY. Can't imagine 30 more. You deserve the tropics.
Natasha - I hadn't even thought of that!!! How perfect!!! And you're right - the pictures are way more fun than the labor.
Post a Comment