* Monday I had the day off work, so I labored by running 4 miles in 289347290470293740% humidity. (Roughly.) This was the before photo. There will be no after photo, as I looked like I had jumped in a swimming pool of sweat. SO attractive.
* Tuesday I had a rare evening at home...which makes for lovely rest but very boring (and picture-less) blog news. I spent the evening catching up on chores and cooking. And talking on the phone. (Gasp.)
* Wednesday evening I went to my friend Amy's book signing! She and I have known each other since we were (very small) kids! I'm so proud of her for writing this children's book about living with Huntington's Disease. Both her dad and her grandpa died from it, so she knows it well and I'm proud of her for tackling such a hard topic with such grace!
* Thursday was our first BLT show! Lynne and I had such fun on the air together and we hope everyone else had as much fun listening! (Heaven help us all when she dragged out the topic of shaving legs. My DAD was listening!!! Bet he loved THAT.)
* Friday evening I headed to...are you ready for this? THE LAKE!!!!! :) It was a wee bit rainy but I didn't care. Can I sit and look at the water? Oh yes please!!
*And Saturday night I saw Selah in concert...for the first time in my life! Love them so much. SUCH a good concert. Very, very worshipful!
Pinterest Inspiration. Used my "A Girl Can Dream" board to make a blog post this week!


2 comments:
I'm a couple days behind so please forgive me on that. I hope you enjoyed your arroz con polly, although that kinda sounds like you had rice with parrot, and I'm not sure that would be as tasty. :)
All the feathers got in the way....
Post a Comment