It's a slow week in blogland. Sorry about that!! So in the absence of more to write about...I'm stealing this ABC fun from the Living Proof Ministries blog! I'll use it today and tomorrow!! Random factoids about yours truly!
Age... Thirty-four. How did I get to be THIRTY-FOUR???? (Don't explain it to me. I actually do know how it happened.)
Bed size... King. Converted to this bed several years ago after deeming a twin bed too depressing. Turns out it takes a king size bed to stash all my books, journals, computer, and of course - Braeya. She does have her own side. And if I inhabit it...I pay.
Chore you hate. RAKING LEAVES. I think there's nothing I hate worse. It's like dusting. You take forever to do it...get it done (finally!) and then BOOM. New leaves already.
Dogs. I once had a chihuahua named Lassie. True story.
Essential way to start your day. Um....COFFEE??? (Was that a necessary question?)
Favorite color. PURPLE!! My bedroom is purple. (Times three shades.)
Gold or silver? Silver ALL the way.
Height. 5'6". More on a good hair day!
Instruments you play. I took piano lessons for 11 years and I couldn't play anything more complicated than John Thompson, Book One, if I sat at a keyboard today. Sad.
Job Title. Mid-Morning producer
Kids. Nope! Just the feline kind.
Live. In Indiana! Lifelong Hoosier!
Mother's Name - Marilyn! (Or Mom. Or if you want her to answer...Mrs. Freelan)
4 hours ago
1 comment:
I can't play anything more complicated than a radio! I guess your job title keeps you from having to work at night! "nope.. sorry... I'm a Mid Morning producer... can't produce any other time!"
Post a Comment