The achy feeling in my back and arms is surely due to running 2 miles on Saturday night and 5.5 miles on Sunday afternoon. (Because obviously running impacts the back and arms FIRST.)
The not-quite-scratchy-but-not-quite-okay feeling in my throat is no doubt due to the wind I ran in during the aforementioned runs. (Never mind the sock hat on Saturday and the ear covering headband on Sunday.)
The glazed eyes and pale face are, I'm certain, due to a lack of proper attention to my makeup this week.
The feeling of pure exhaustion is definitely from yesterday's tough conversation that emotionally sapped the life out of me before it even ever happened.
The fact that no food on the planet except a mocha milkshake sounds good to me is obviously from a severe lack of dairy consumption, which I should remedy immediately.
My indecision between hot and cold is, I'm sure, a direct reflection on the outside fluctuation between hot and cold.
One thing is very certain.
I am not sick.
And do you want to know why?
I have to run 6.2 miles on Saturday.
Since I am not sick, I am going to lay down (still wearing my skinny jeans and boots from work, which ended five hours ago, but I've not had the energy to change out of them) and keep watching this channel even though I hate the show (because I don't have the energy to pick up the remote and find a new show).
That's what I'm going to do.
Since I am not sick.
4 hours ago
4 comments:
I hope you don't feel better real soon from not being sick!
After taking a not-sick day for not being sick, I feel much better.
"I am going to lay down (still wearing my skinny jeans and boots from work, which ended five hours ago, but I've not had the energy to change out of them) and keep watching this channel even though I hate the show (because I don't have the energy to pick up the remote and find a new show)."
That is hands-down the best description and definition of sick that I've ever read.
BUT I AM NOT SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment