Saturday, September 15, 2012

ABC's...dos

And now...the (not so) dramatic conclusion to yesterday's alphabetical randomness.

Nicknames. My sister named me Motor Mouth when I was a kid. I'm sure I have no idea where she got that. And in college, my friends named me Princess.

Overnight hospital stays. When I was five, I was hospitalized for strep throat...that settled in my hip and rendered me unable to walk. I promise I don't make this stuff up.

Pet Peeves. Gum. I hate to see it, smell it, or see it on the side of anyone's plate or cup. I'm getting the heebie jeebies just writing about it so I'm moving on.

Quote from a movie. The movie I quote most often is Liar Liar. Not my proudest ever...but still true.

Right or left handed. Right!

Siblings. I have two. Both are sisters, and both were in high school when I was born! WOOPS!

Time it takes you to get ready. Depends on if I straighten my hair or go curly. Curly - 45 minutes. Straight - at least an hour. Probably more like an hour and fifteen minutes.

Ultimate vacation. A honeymoon. :)

Vegetable you hate. Brussel sprouts.

What makes you run late. Failure to respond to the alarm the first half hour it goes off.

X-rays you've had. Broke my leg in the sixth grade. PAINFUL x-ray. They had to move it around and um....IT WAS BROKEN.

Yummy food that you make. Cinnamon swirl pancakes

Zoo animal. It would have to be the lion that I took such amazing pictures of a couple of years ago. Not ANY lion. THAT lion.

And there you have it! Hope you can win a round of trivia sometime...

No comments: