In celebration of the first day of spring, I wore a skirt. I sincerely thought it was going to be warmer today than it was. Woops.
But warm or not, today was just a great day. A great start to spring! My favorite part was when I stopped by my house during my lunch hour and noticed my tulips peeking up through the dead leaves I have yet to remove. (Another woops.) Clearly, based on how tall they are, they've been up for a few days, but I only noticed them today. It seemed appropriate.
I'm excited for sunshine and summer clothes. I'm ready for flowers and leaves and birds - and even if that means I have to be ready for mowing, I'll take it.
So...happy spring!!!
4 comments:
Fear not my friend warm weather is on its way, but so is the rain! haha
Did you like how she dressed tonight better? I sure did :)
Oh boy, Phats, you're gonna hate my comments about the outfit - and they're even my toned down opinions!!!!
But bring on the warm weather!!
hmmm for some reason on my calendar at work....the first day of Spring is TODAY, Wednesday April 21, not the 20th? Who is right?
Well that very well could be true because my calendar has been wrong before!!! I thought it was Wednesday too but then someone at work told me it was Tuesday - and this stupid calendar said it was Tuesday. Maybe I was just a day early?
Post a Comment