Well Sanjaya and Haley both stayed - neither one really shocked me. Sanjaya will stay for a while...for reasons no one really understands but everyone accepts as just the way it is. Haley will stay because Simon has now decided to like her. Well, and because Phats and his crew love her so much.
But here is the link to the dress that I just don't get - let me know what you think!!!
6 comments:
Ewww! I could have made something better than that... and that's not saying much. Take out that band thing in the middle and it would improve drastically.
Umm haley could wear a cardboard box and look HOT
Amy - THANK you!! :) I'm glad to have someone in my corner.
Phats - We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one?
oh yeah that dress is T-A-C-K-Y
Phats, I'd say you're outnumbered 3 to 1! Thanks for being on my side, ladies! :)
that's different you all are women! so unfair. You have to admit she is gorgeous right???
Anyone think(HOPE) it's a good sing can'tsingsunjaya was in the bottom 2?
Post a Comment