The station has window stickers for people to put on their vehicles...and we just got newly designed stickers. So the sticker stops provide a way us to get to meet some of our listeners and give them a sticker for their vehicle(s)!
The forecast for my day was...rain. Knowing that my hair grows to look like Monica Gellar's in the Bahamas, I went out the night before and purchased my first hat. PREPARED for rain!

Check this out! Hat (because it was sprinkling), sunglasses (because it was bright), station shirt (to make me official), jeans (because my job is cool that way), and an apron (to hold the stash of stuff)!
Mom asked me yesterday morning, "Do they know you've never washed a window before?" MOM!!!!!!! Okay I deserved that. So Sheryl took this picture to prove I washed a window, thankyouverymuch. (We washed their windows and put the stickers on for them - and removed their old stickers if they had any.)
It did start to rain, but we persevered! My friends Cindy and Marsha, picking up prize drawing forms.
Who is too vain for a poncho??? Actually I'm too hot blooded for a poncho. I'd sweat to death! Cindy and Sheryl were wise and donned them. I just put on my hoodie and dug out my umbrella.
I loved everything about the Sticker Stop (even cleaning the windows, but don't tell anyone) - but meeting the people was the best part. Cindy and I posed with a couple of our friends.
All in all, we were so happy with the way the weather turned out. It could have been so much worse. We had about five minutes of actual rain. The rest of the time it either sprinkled or did nothing at all. We got to meet LOTS of great listeners and friends, and I enjoyed it.
On our way home, we got to have dinner together, and that was fun too. These three are very sweet and I appreciate the way they have welcomed me in!
2 comments:
I love your hat! Really! You ladies look like you're having fun - so glad. Tell the crew hello for me. :)
YAY!!!I'm glad you approve of it. Not as cute as yours...but it's a fine start.
I will tell them hello...you keep your pictures coming. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!
Post a Comment