I've been intending to invite my pastor and his family over for a meal. Do people do that anymore? Invite their pastors to their home to eat? It was a big thing to do when I was growing up, but I'm not sure people do it anymore.
Anyway, they said yes, so this past Sunday, they came over after church, and we had pancakes! Not only did we have pancakes, but someone else tried to get a helping of them too!!
Judah LOVED Braeya and played with her so long that she wore completely out later and took a huge nap. (Sweet!)
And this is my friend Elizabeth. She is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met. Every week after church, she comes up to talk to me about the important stuff. (Clothes!)
2 comments:
I would say, no, it doesn't happen too often that the pastor gets invited over for dinner. :) Just from my observations... I'm sure that your gesture was much appreciated! (Especially if you didn't use your captive audience with the pastor to let him know about everything that he needs to be doing better at the church...oh, that NEVER happens...)
Oh shoot - was that what I was supposed to use that time for? I should have consulted you BEFORE inviting them over. Lesson learned.
Post a Comment