Saturday, April 11, 2015

The Saturday Six

One.
Maybe you've already gotten to this organizing challenge, but it still looms ahead of me. Switching out the closets for the summer clothing...anyone? Anyone completed this yet? I wish I would have, but alas, it's been a chilly spring here, so my sweaters are still in place. BOO!!!! Hoping to do that this week, which of course, means it's always a good time to cycle OUT the things that don't fit/you no longer wear/went out of style in the 80's.

Two.
Did you guys see this news story? Mr. Burger and Ms. King are getting married, and Burger King is paying the bill. I'm not kidding!!

Three.
You probably saw this one already too - but being the devoted Duggar fan that I am I wanted to say congrats to Jill and Derick on the birth of their baby boy, Israel. {I'm positive they named him after Ryan's cousin...right???} Can't wait to hear/watch the rest of the story of his birth...but what a cutie!

Four.

You may have seen this one too, but I think half a dozen people posted it to my Facebook timeline, knowing how I do LOVE Chip and Joanna. Definitely worth a watch if you've not already seen it.

Five.
I started out just drying my hair, and by the end of the Bekah-assembly morning, I'd gone into full-on panic mode, fearful about things that I know don't even really MATTER, because the truth is, God's got them. He's had them all along. But this fear thing is real. It looks different for every person as far as the details are concerned, but it's real. Loved it that when I got to work the day of the panic meltdown, THIS blog post was linked on Twitter. Perfection.

Six.
MAGNIFICENT post on grief by Shelly Buck. Read this.

5 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Apartment living again - one clothes closet! One side is shirts top/bottom spring/winter and the other side skirts and dresses. I just look up or down - and seriously - still in winter clothes!!!

Bekah said...

I bet you are!! Has the snow at least stopped in your longest winter ever??????,

Tamar SB said...

yes! we'll have 60s this week - so excited for skirts and NO leggings!!

Unknown said...

You deserve it!!

Natasha said...

I'm in the midst of switching out our winter clothes but I'm not completely convinced it won't get cold again. It's a hesitant switching out :)