I feel like this whole story has gotten all out of chronological order. Oh wait. That's because it has. I had to skip our dating season to tell you about the proposal I loved so much. So it seems sort of anticlimactic now to go back and tell you dating stories.
BUT.
I really want you to see how much fun we have together - because we do. We just completely enjoy spending time together. That's one reason we got engaged so quickly and are planning to get married so quickly. We just love being together. We love LIFE together. Whether we're grocery shopping or heading somewhere in the car or fixing dinner or watching football on TV - we just thoroughly enjoy being together.
So here's a peek at the kind of fun we have had since we began dating!
We went to visit the prayer chapel at IWU - where I spent many, many Tuesdays sitting in this very pew praying for the man who would one day be my husband. Loved being able to take him there and show him where I prayed for him before I even knew it was him!
We shop. Kind of a lot. Don't buy a lot because that would involve spending and we prefer not to overdo that! But it's fun to look. Here...indulging our inner HGTV.
We love traveling in the car together! We do a lot of talking and dreaming there. And drinking coffee and iced tea. :)
Random photo shoots. Yep. He is fine with the Bekahrazzi. We had this photo shoot one day and lucked out with a great dancing picture. This one captured courtesy of a tripod and a self-timer. I was pleased.
Did I mention we drink a LOT of coffee?
Sunset at the lake. (In case you can't tell - it had done set by this time.) His parents go to the lake now and then and invited us to visit!
Our first concert together! This was the night of the Selah concert...my first time ever to go on a date to a concert!
And we LOVE to cook together. We cook a bunch of meals - and sometimes he's a sweetheart (well - he's ALWAYS a sweetheart, but you know what I mean) and cooks a meal for me! This one was omelets. One of the things I can't make. But he makes really good ones!
Life is definitely much sweeter and a whole lot more fun with him in it. And now I feel satisfied that you've at least gotten to peek into what got us from a day in Indianapolis to a proposal! :)
4 hours ago


7 comments:
I'm so glad we were right about the orange dress being good for dancing!
Oh boy - isn't that the truth!! it is PERFECT! And you can know it is going IN the suitcase for the honeymoon!
Hi Bekah!! I wanted to tell you about MY love story.... I met Jeff in July of 1988.... and we got married in November 1988!! YEP a 4 month whirlwind of meeting and falling headoverheels in love and marriage!!!! We were married 21 years and then the Lord called him home when he was only 56. Im not exactly sure of how long its been for you and Ryan, but if you get weird comments about the short time you have known him before you marry him.... just laugh!! Some of us just KNOW immediately dont we!!!??????? When IS the wedding???? Congratualtions!!!!
Mary jane
I love your love story, MJ!!! THanks for those words. People have been so kind to us but wew do encounter the occasional WOW...that was fast...raised eyebrow sort of thing! You're right. We just KNEW. (And he really loved your comment - so thanks from him as well.)
Wedding is December 2!
Nope, uh uh, nada - this isn't enough! I want more DETAILS, Chewie! I know you knew him before from school. BUT - tell us how long you guys were in a relationship before you let us know. (You been holding out on us????) Share the first time he made your heart go "ka-thump", etc! Eagerly awaiting DETAILS! (smile)
LOL!!! Okay - more details coming soon then. But I promise I didnt' hold out on you very long. I promise!!!
Love the dancing picture! Gorgeous.
Post a Comment