Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's the Weekly Recap!

* Sunday, y'all, I was POOPED. We'd had a crazy busy weekend, so after church, Ryan and I came back to my house and he sat down in the fat chair to watch the Colts and I sat down beside him for a nap. (Hear I didn't miss much with that game...) We spent the rest of the day working on wedding details and got quite a bit done, actually!

* Monday evening was HUGE - and I'm so bummed that right now I can't post that much about it! It was wedding dress shopping day! I had a whole entourage with me (we were kind of the Fort Wayne version of "Say Yes to the Dress") and inside of 45 minutes I'd found the perfect dress. WHICH, of course....I cannot show you...because my fiance reads my blog! I can, however, show you this very happy bride-to-be leaving the store WITH A DRESS IN HER HAND!

* Tuesday evening Ryan and I had our second round of engagement pictures; this time we went out to his mom's house...a beautiful property! Want a sneak peek? Yeah, I kind of thought you might!
* Wednesday night was cold and rainy and nasty, so we hung out at my house and fixed hot chicken salad and worked hard on wedding plans. Funny how a small wedding still has so many pieces and parts! But we're having a BLAST planning together. Love it. So glad he enjoys the planning portion too!!

* Thursday night I didn't get to see Ryan :( so I worked hard on plans for a special date I'm planning for him next week. It's coming together!! Can't show you pictures of that either. It would spoil the surprise!! (And he keeps trying to get me to spill SOMETHING about it. So far I've managed to stay strong.)

* Friday night, Ryan and I went to Kokomo to a party at his boss's house so I could meet his co-workers! I hear so much about them and feel like I already know them, so it was GREAT to meet them in person. They were all kind and welcoming and OH so funny. And his boss - oh my goodness, he can COOK! We had the equivalent of a Thanksgiving feast on a Friday night. WOW.

* Saturday, Ryan and I went to Fort Wayne to knock out some SERIOUS wedding shopping. And we DID. We even impressed ourselves! :) Among other things, we went to Build-a-Bear to make these cute little guys which I'll have to explain more about later:
Pinterest Inspiration: Do I look like a girl who has had time to even GO to Pinterest this week?


No comments: