Friday, April 08, 2016

I Guess She Feels At Home Now

Earlier this week I told you of all the trauma-drama-rama of moving Braeya to our new home. I am happy to report she has fully settled in and this is now HER home and {as usual} we are merely permitted to dwell here. {Lucky us!}

Thought I'd show you some of her settling in. She is a character.

No need to make the bed. This is good. 
 Why yes! I will help you put away the laundry.
 Okay, since you went to all the trouble to make the bed, I'll sit here.
 Under the covers, quality control, on the job. 


 And right here: her latest obsession. She cannot get enough.




 So I guess all my fears of her never getting off the couch again as long as we live are unfounded. It's home. She's staying. And if we're good, she might permit us to stay, too.


4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

So glad she is right at home now!

Shari said...

I LOVE kitty pictures! Glad she has adapted to her new surroundings and is getting plenty of water!! :o)

Lori said...

Love your bed!

Natasha said...

I'm guessing transitioning a pet is as complicated as transitioning a baby. You can explain what is happening but they don't really get it. All they know is that their surroundings have changed.