Well, I had just a few random photos I wanted to share, and they didn't fit neatly in with any other post, so today they appear here!
I think somebody loves his daddy!
She wanted me to do her hair for Sunday. Few things inspire more fear than having a child ask for a non-hair-doer to do hair ON THE LORD'S DAY.
{I was short on caffeine. Excuse my vacant eyes.}
When the balloon floats downward just as you take the photo...
{He felt so miserable here but he was still being a trooper and playing balloons with Ruthie and me after church and before lunch.}Helping Mr. Ryan roll up the air mattress.
I. Just. Die.
They're called cheese whips. They look questionable but taste delicious.
Someone was not as excited about me as I was about him.
Car karaoke. {Five hundred miles.}
He didn't.
Church library find......and another...
...and a couple more:
We crack ourselves up.
Ryan won the prize of the year for playing an animal sounds game with Ruthie on a long car ride:
Abram's thoughts???
It was a fun trip, although cold! Looking forward to seeing where our next adventure takes us!

3 comments:
Looks like you had a blast on your trip!
Cheese whips? How have I not known about these? Can you get them in Indiana?
Tamar - We did! Even if Mr. Sniffles wasn't feeling so good!
Heather - I had never heard of them. Never seen them here in Indiana. They tasted like string cheese, but you don't peel them. You must have them sometime!
Post a Comment