Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It's The Birthday Boy!

We are so excited that Spill the Beans has a new and permanent home in our office! Our first run from the new table...

We did Ryan's birthday dinner at Tucano's a day before his birthday, so we had more celebrating to accomplish on the actual day!

Since his birthday fell on Sunday, we had to get up early for church. I'd made homemade {clean eating} donuts on Saturday and had planned to make egg cups on Sunday morning, but he was still miserably full from Tucano's, so I pretty much just put together the donuts for photo purposes and delivered them to him in bed where he promptly ate none of them. LOL!!
 I would show you the pictures of him blowing out the candles, but he would KILL ME, so I will just keep that sleepy show for the scrapbook.

We were busy singing in church when one of the pastors came and got Ryan and asked to borrow him. I turned to our friend behind us and said, "That's the pastor that knows Ryan will do anything. I'm scared he might show up on stage in some sort of costume." The pastor must have read my mind because he came back shortly and said, "I just need Ryan to be an usher - no need to worry." HA!!

After church, we did the official birthday photo:
And then we ate what was supposed to be breakfast...for lunch. 

He was excited to open his present - which was a collection of coffee gifts!


And then we took a nice. long. nap. Ahhhhhhhh sweet goodness.

It was such a pretty day that we ended up going for a long walk in the evening.
A beautiful Sunday, a wonderful birthday. Ooh! And I can't forget the mint chocolate chip ice cream pie. He liked that!
Happy birthday {again}, Ryan. You bring so much joy!




3 comments:

Bethany Lindsey said...

I love the dress in the birthday picture! You look amazing! And Happy Birthday to Ryan. 😊

Tamar SB said...

What a fun way to celebrate him!

Bekah said...

Bethany - Thank you so much! :) And he thanks you as well!

Tamar - We had a blast!