Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Meeting My Book!!

** NOTE ** - I have created a blog for my book. The link is over on the left. I'll leave it there, so as time goes by, if you need to access ordering information, it will be there for you! Okay, now on to the good stuff.


As you know, last week, I got the exciting news that my book was complete! I wanted to share with you some of those moments....


Yes....I went back to my habit of taking pictures of the computer screen. :) You love me, right?


Here is my name under the list of new releases. That was the first thing I saw when I went to WestBow's website.


Right after that, I saw my book's page!

Close up of the cover....


And my friend Kristin googled me....look what came up!



Last Friday, I was up at the lake. (It explains the hair...) I knew my copy of my book was on its way, so I asked my friend Ronda if she could swing past my house to check for it before she came up to the lake.
Look what she found!!!


Yes, it WAS like Christmas morning. Except, you know, different clothes. Equally bad hair, though.



I can't even put into words how exciting it was to see that cover staring at me when I opened the box. My very own name and picture on a book cover! I did squeal. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I'd often wondered what that moment would be like. Where would I be...what would I think? I was so excited to be with some of my favorite people in life when I opened that box. Nothing beats sitting at the lake with good friends around you, ripping into one of your life's biggest dreams. They were so excited with me, and I declared it a great day!

1 comment:

Tsofah said...

Bekah:

CONGRATS!!!