I can't remember the song...but there is one out there somewhere that says "In Your presence is fullness of joy." And I say amen to THAT today.
It is currently 12:43 in the morning and I'm about to sorely regret staying up to blog. But since I didn't write yesterday, I felt I had to at least pop in and say hi today.
This week has been full, full, full and I have been basking in some long-awaited, much-prayed-for blessings in my life. I can't wait to tell you more.
But alas. I must sleep. So you just come back tomorrow and I'll have some exciting news for you!
4 hours ago
2 comments:
Bekah:
I know that verse!
You will make known to me the path of life ; In Your presence is fullness of joy ; In Your right hand there are pleasures forever. Psalm 16:11 ASB
Be blessed!
I should have known the song I knew was based on a verse!! :)
Post a Comment