Like I said a couple of days ago, I had the chance to visit the lake again this past weekend. It was a beautiful, relaxing time.

This time, my friends Chad and Megan were also there...and their son,
Khi was quite the entertainer. He had lots of things he wanted to measure.

And he took a peek at my book. He'd just finished a round of Dr. Seuss...I think this was kind of a letdown after that. Poor boy.
Enjoyed a couple of slow boat rides around the lake. This one was enjoyed from the very front of the boat, which is a seat I don't usually have!
Really did have a wonderful time. I am always grateful that this family claims me as one of their own and allows me to crash so many weekends at the lake! They are far too good to me.
2 comments:
Yes, large bodies of water are very relaxing...enjoy!
I sure did!! :)
Post a Comment