One.
I was blog hopping the other day and ended up here - reading a blog by a funeral director. {Oh the stories I'm sure he could tell!} I read that he and his wife adopted their son, so I watched the video they put together about their adoption. Warning: do not watch with mascara on.
Two.
Read this week that Carrie Underwood is going to be in the upcoming Sound of Music production. While I am a bit of a Julie Andrews purist on this sort of thing, I am really intrigued - because I do love me some Carrie Underwood singing! I'm definitely going to watch this one.
Three.
I told Ryan I'd probably wait until October to drag out all the official fall decorations and insert them all over the house. And then, doggone it all, I read this blog post from Jessica {who lives in a home that has four generations under one roof} and now I want to decorate immediately! And with lots of pumpkins!!
Four.
I bought my first infinity scarf this week. {If you don't know what those are...they're the scarves that are a big circle.} I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but I did! It's nice and light, made from a T-shirt material - and it reminds me of a great accessory to a date outfit.
Five.
I was reading a blog post this week over at Magnolia Grace, and it reminded me of this song I used to listen to over and over when I was single. It's called "The Dream Never Dies" and is part of the Christmas musical, Child of the Promise. I ADORE the lyrics to this song.
Six.
I was looking through the early days of my blog for something this week and unearthed this photo of Braeya when she was just a baby - helping me blog - on a rather archaic computer...
7 hours ago



2 comments:
I love your Saturday Six so much. I always find interesting links, things to challenge me and fun things to think about!
YAY!! Oh I'm so glad!! I get my own self challenged by some of them. Love it that you like this one. :)
Post a Comment