Friday, August 07, 2026

Friday Fun: Celebrating 164 Months

 


This week marked another monthiversary for us! I have to warn you here at the beginning of the post that this month’s celebration was most decidedly NOT our most adventurous. But it was still meaningful to us, and that matters, right?

                164 months fell on Sunday, so we dressed up like a gender reveal and headed to church. (Quick note: Ryan surprised me with this new shirt last week! He just wanted to gift me something pretty and picked it out himself. I love it, so I wanted to wear it Sunday!) I had meetings and he worked in the sound booth and we didn’t see too much of each other until church was over, but we had a good morning anyway.

                We came home and enjoyed leftovers for lunch – and you’ll notice we didn’t waste any time getting into our Sunday afternoon jammies!

                Naps. Of course.

                And then we went for a long walk with Miss Lexi Grae. She was so excited to be out and about!

                We ended the day with a golf cart ride and a little ice cream in the park.

                Maybe next month we’ll have an adventure to report, but we thoroughly enjoyed our restful day together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday naps are the best! We love snuggling in for one after church and lunch too!