Tuesday, August 04, 2026

Tuesday Tales: Blooms with Bekah

 


A week ago today, I had the chance to enjoy a fun first! Well. First, I did NOT enjoy a not-so-fun first. I hit a deer. That happened on my way to work and broke my heart. I am choosing to believe the sweet little deersie is enjoying life with his family again (I was unable to find him after the collision), and the car doesn’t look as bad as the estimate would suggest.

                But after THAT, I had a fun night at Steele Farms Flower Patch. Marah, who owns the Flower Patch, asked me a while ago if I’d be interested in speaking at a women’s event, and I said yes!

                The night before the Blooms with Bekah, it rained so hard…but I was so thankful that event night was beautiful, sunny, and offered a slight breeze. Ryan even accompanied me and took some pictures!


                We had about 25 women there, which felt like a perfect crowd! I talked from Matthew 6 about the flowers of the fields and how they don’t worry or labor, but they grow to such beauty in the care of God. We learned that belief makes us blossom and worry makes us wither.




                After we learned together, I encouraged the ladies to walk through the fields and think about belief blossoming in their hearts as they looked at those flowers.





                And then we made bouquets together. The flowers were SO beautiful.








                It was the perfect night. Gorgeous flowers and stunning sunset.







                Oh – and did I mention Marah had the prettiest cupcakes for snacks after I spoke? Everyone said they were too pretty to eat. I worked through that. 😉





                It was such a sweet night. I’m so thankful for a chance to be part of it!

No comments: