Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hear Those Crickets?

Oh wait. That's just the writer's block in my head. I remember now. :)

I guess today is the day for randomness. My apologies.

* Listened to this song A LOT this week and got tears in my eyes almost every time...I really, really, really want this to be the story of my life. Most days I feel I fall dreadfully short of it. But I still hope it will be.


* I think I'll have curly hair for the rest of the summer. Humidity and I are bitter enemies. And so far, this year, it's humidity: 150, Bekah: 0.
* Hard question from the Experiencing God study from this week: "If you knew all you had was a relationship with God, would you be totally and completely satisfied?" Gulp. Seriously. Think about that one. It's had me in a state for a few days now.

* Typos REALLY make me giggle. My favorites from this week were: the Burger King sign advertising breakfast "burittos" and a Facebook status declaring all people who posted "fowl" language would be blocked.

* I want to get my ears pierced again. As in this summer.

* Doing so will probably give me a week of blog material. You know it'll turn into an "only Bekah" adventure.

Okay. That's all I got. I really am SO so sorry. I'll do better next week.

No comments: