My camera was nearly my undoing today. Apparently some settings could be more appropriately...set...and so many of my Easter pictures turned out blurry. ICK! But here are some that weren't bad.
Me...and the Easter dress that nearly cost me my sanity. I have cute red strappy sandals too but of course they're cut out...

Mom - who wore Easter selection number two after the weather turned sour. Where is her sense of temperature adventure? Well, at any rate the flowers she salvaged from the yard made it spring in the house!
Dad - who mostly wanted to get back to dessert...
8 comments:
what a cute dress!
Thanks! It started to grow on me (not literally of course) as the day went on. But just wait until Sunday when you can read the full trauma of shopping for it. EXHAUSTING!
And...welcome home! How was DC?
I got some juicy info on you tonight, via a one Carly H. ;) hahahahha!!
LOL - yeah I saw her yesterday! She was supposed to deliver a message to you from me. Did she?
Hey there! I love the dress and you look great...even if you are a little blurry. (Or is that just my aging eyes?)
Anyhow, I think you and I might be sporting the same hairstyle these days. At least in that picture it looks pretty similar.
It's good to see your family looking so well too. Say hi for me!
No it's my aging camera that's doing the blur! Here's my problem. I can't follow directions from a manual. Back in the day of Matt, he would figure stuff out (or read a manual) and then teach me how to use stuff. Now that he's gone, I'm stuck on my own to read and I don't know how to make that work! I spent an hour with the manual Monday night trying to figure out how to change the shutter speed...and I think I might have it. ICK.
I'm trying to grow my hair out, so right now it's just about shoulder length (a little above) with Reese Witherspoon bangs (or so I'm told.)
Wow, that was a quick response. Are you at home today? All of us are. The weather here is AWFUL. Inches of snow and wind so strong the satellite on the tv won't work, nor will the antenna. Oh bummer, as Emily is fond of saying!
Anyhow, I do think we have the same hair. How funny. I just got mine cut to just above the shoulders with bangs still off to the side. We could be twins...sort of!
Congrats on figuring out the camera. I'm a little afraid of messing with the shutter speed on our digital one. I've figured the rest of it out on my own, but that one I'm just leaving alone for now.
I'm not home - I was just taking a break. :) I didn't know you had JUST written.
I would love to be your twin! Lookalike day is coming up on April 20th - we can be friends that day!
Keep the snow up there - we're just having nasty rain and wind. GOod thing I mowed last night!
I've got my camera's quirks down and can take clear pictures, but anytime someone else tries to use it, it comes out blurry. We'll try the shutter speed thing. I wish I understood manuals more. Maybe I could do other cool things with it!
Post a Comment