My sister's phone met with an unfortunate demise a couple of weeks ago, and while she waited in that uncomfortable spot between staring at the broken phone and looking ahead to upgrade eligibility down the road, we remembered we had an old phone just taking up space in a drawer.
We cleaned it out to send to her, and that's when I discovered a whole host of pictures from back in the day - our first year of marriage, actually - and they made me smile. I imagine it's the equivalent of finding an old roll of undeveloped film {remember that stuff?} and having it processed so you can find out what mysteries hide within.
So today I thought I would show you some of the treasures from my old iPhone. Maybe you'll get a smile or two!
* The day I went to Ryan's family for Easter lunch for the first time, and he'd failed to mention the Easter egg hunt. My heels would have aerated the lawn nicely, but they weren't the best for a speedy hunt, so Ryan's aunt kindly loaned me her Crocs. Crocs and an Easter dress = nice look!
* Selfie I sent to Ryan on his birthday. Now why won't my hair do wispy waves like this now?
* Ryan's favorite picture of us, as mentioned on the podcast a couple of weeks ago:
* Photo taken at the store in late summer. Not sure the sign entirely fits the products. {LATE SUMMER!}
* The cool floors in the apartment at Ryan's Greentown house. They were made from old bleachers.
* When I was still getting used to the fact that Ryan's family can accomplish anything with farm equipment. It fascinated me so.
* The time I rear-ended Lynne's car. As in my own boss. And then I had to call Ryan and tell him I hit her with my car. Fun phone call!
* The day Ryan's truck hood flew up while he was driving, and all he had to secure it was an orange extension cord.
* The time we were in the middle of returning the dump truck to Ryan's family and we ran out of gas a mile from the farm.
* A picture they unearthed at the station of a time YEARS ago when the morning team came to Marion to broadcast remotely and I went with my friend, Sarah. Can you find me?
Ahhhhh, memories. They make me happy. So do pictures. {In case you couldn't tell.}
Fave picture you keep stored on your phone just to cheer up your own day??
7 hours ago

4 comments:
Oh it is fun to find forgotten about pictures! Thanks for sharing.
What a fun trip down memory lane!
Love the. Pics
You're the one with the coffee, lower left?
Post a Comment