I hate not feeling well. And worse than that, I hate succumbing to a sick day. So far, I haven't given in to taking any portion of this day off work, but I feel ICKY. Very sick to my stomach. And I really just do not care for that feeling in the least.
BUT - I found this article on the Gaither website. STOP rolling your eyes...all of you who are weary of my GVB obsession. Anyway, they taped a reunion yesterday....and I am SO EXCITED. And a little mad that all of these people were breathing my good Indiana air and I didn't even know it.
So I'm pretty ready for THAT to release. Don't know if I can wait a whole year, but it appears I do not have a choice.
4 hours ago
5 comments:
I hope you feel good soon, so you can enjoy the long, long wait until the release!
I do feel better now. Apparently there is a stomach bug going around???? I was unaware. It was a rough morning!!!
Hope you are still feeling better and I'm glad that you have found something that made your day and the coming year better!
Beksta!
My parents love the Gaither DVD's. I try not to let on, but I find them very entertaining, too.
There are these little girls that sang on one... They were amazing!
I also like the old bass... Though I think he has gone on to his reward.
Christina - I am, I am!! A day of scrapping does wonders too. And lots of coffee. Although I do have another story I'll have to post about. The fun of Bekahland never ends.
Chris - Your parents have excellent taste. You are wise to follow (even secretly) in their footsteps. Did you know I'm on one of the videos? (not so much as a singer...but more as a crowd person.
There were some girls on one of the hymn tapings. They were excellent. Yeah, all the old bass singers have gone to the reward...it was just in the past five years I learned you could be under 80 and sing bass. :)
Post a Comment