* Last Sunday, I spoke at a church for their Sunday morning worship service, which was a wonderful blessing in a variety of ways. Ryan felt so sick that day, so as soon as we got home from church, he laid down and slept the rest of the day. We had Miss Phoebe for a few hours that evening and she and I hung out together while Ryan continued to sleep!
* Monday, Ryan went to work, even though I thought he should stay home. When he got home that evening, we had to empty out the living room and guest room so our new carpet could be installed, so once again, our house turned into a disaster {empty disaster in some places} so we could get it all arranged. In other news, I had a really great {for me} run time that day!
* Tuesday was my 10 year blog anniversary, and rather than getting one of the delicious cupcakes I really wanted, I was a good girl and made my own healthy ones at home. {Ignore my hair. I elected not to do it that day.} That night, we ripped up all the carpet and padding and cleaned out the rooms so the carpet could be installed the next day!
* On Wednesday, the carpet layers installed the carpet in the living room, guest room, and hallway, while I sat in the kitchen, working and remaining amused at all the chatter that I couldn't understand. After they left, I started emptying out the master bedroom, since that was the next room to be carpeted, and that's when I found the dead toad heard around the block. Ryan took over from there and prepped the room!!
* Thursday I worked from my "coffee shop" {kitchen} again while the carpet layers installed carpet in the master bedroom. When they left, the last of the projects were deemed officially COMPLETE, and we were so happy!! Nothing thrilled my soul more than putting everything back in its place. FOR GOOD.
* Friday night, we did a progressive shopping trip for our date night {more on this later}, and we went out for dinner to celebrate the official end of home renovation. I have to say, it was a really fun date night, and coming home to a fully assembled house was a JOY!
* Yesterday was another h.o.t. day here in central Indiana, so I stayed inside most of the day with my good friend air conditioning. Ryan caught up on house chores and last night we had a special treat! Ryan's company had reserved Kokomo Beach for its employees, so we got to hang out there for a night swim and playing with friends!
7 hours ago








2 comments:
Your run pace is great!!!!
hope this week is less hot and hectic!
YOUR pace is great! That five miler you did was a good steady pace!
Post a Comment