Wednesday, August 16, 2017

SOMEONE Has a Class Reunion This Week!

It may be twenty years, it may be forty years...we're not sure.

(If you heard the podcast yesterday, that last part will make sense to you.)

But anyway. If you're not sure who has the reunion, let me give you a hint:
Does he look familiar?

Does he look like someone who might marry this girl in about fifteen years?
In honor of the forthcoming reunion, his classmates have been posting some throwback pictures, and I thought it only fair to let you see them, too!

Show choir for the win! He can still fit in that outfit, you know.
Anyway. Back to twenty/forty years ago:
I think there need to be a few recreated photos, don't you? OOOOH! Or he should wear the letter jacket!

Happy reunion week, husband of mine! :)




4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That is so much fun!! Have a blast.

Bekah said...

I'm looking forward to it, too! He had some good people in his class!

Allison S. said...

Is that Peter Heck in those pictures with him???

Bekah said...

Yes!! I forgot you knew him!