We watched Pheebs for a bit on Saturday, and it was a pretty perfect day weather-wise, which meant we could go for walks!
Phoebe rocks at walking. We are always amazed at how well she does when she walks past houses with yippy dogs, and she totally ignores them and goes on her merry way. It really makes walking all kinds of delightful.
Know something else she rocks at? RESTING!
And watching movies!
Sweet girl. :)
She's back for a few days, and we're having fun with her! I have a few more pictures for you!
Lunchtime!
Eating is actually our biggest struggle with her. This is a struggle I don't understand. I mean, it's food. EAT IT!!! LOL. She actually does pretty well. Just takes her a little minute to get her new eating groove. (Doesn't that happen to all of us when we're out of our routine?)
Naptime!!! Well. For some of us. Basically everyone sleeps except Bekah.
So that's a peek into our fun the last couple of days.
Looking forward to more adventures with the Pheebster!


5 comments:
So much fun!! She is a gorgeous pup.
hope you'll link up!
Must be these very, very old eyes but I could swear I see a thin, white 'leash' from Ryan back to where you are taking the picture??? Hopefully this doesn't mean that Ryan would run away while on a walk. Giggles, Lois
Look at that face! Love love love this pup. Have fun!
Tamar - She is!!
Lois - I laughed so hard! I was holding the leash and the camera, but Pheebs kept getting distracted by the grass and running out of view. Ryan gabbed onto the leash to puller her closer to him, and YES! Now it looks like he's the one on the leash! If he did run away, he's so fast, I'd never catch him.
Snap - I know! That little face melts me!
She looks adorable
Mollyx
Post a Comment