Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Our 52nd Monthiversary

If you saw yesterday's post, you know we had a rather...um...interesting date over the weekend. Lots of mishaps, wrong turns and maddening moments that made for great podcast fodder! We're not perfect - by a long shot - but the imperfections make for great stories later. Enjoy!


Sunday was our 52nd monthiversary, and we were still reeling from the maddening little weekend. We were, however, excited to have the whole day together!
(Pretend like we both do not look like we need some SERIOUS sleep. Where were my lips? I must have eaten right before the picture.)

We went out for lunch, to McAlister's. I am so in love with their iced tea!

(Is it meant to be if we both pick the same meal without realizing it???)

It was SO gorgeous that we also took an afternoon walk in the sunshine and sat out on the patio for a while, enjoying our new furniture!

Many good talks, much prayer, and a movie to end the day: yay for days of rest and celebration!

Over halfway to 100 months. Thanks, Ryan, for loving me well, despite my many flaws. I love you!!!



4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Sounds like a great low key day!

Paula Alexandra Santos said...

Now you have to rest, so you two can celebrate the 53rd monthiversary!
We're having lots of sun around here (finally). Today it's 76F and we went for a walk in the park this morning. Ah, spring!
:)

Natasha said...

See the FIRE ALARM knew you were celebrating the "F" date and it wanted to add to your enjoyment of the letter "F!" At FOUR O'CLOCK in the morning. See, lots of "F"s :)

I really liked Beauty and the Beast. And I LOVE your singing! Hahahahaha!!! I was singing along too.

I have been LOVING this weather! It's been so good!!! I agree that, although Winter is sometimes difficult, I would not want to live in a place where I couldn't experience all four seasons.

This is the first of your podcasts I've listened to in awhile and I've missed them. Now I'll go catch up on some of the other ones!

Bekah said...

Tamar - It was!

Paula - Send us those 70 degree days! We're just a little below that!

Natasha - HYSTERICAL! I hadn't thought of the FIRE alarm as part of the date. LOL!! Perfect! Glad you were able to catch the podcast! :)