6 hours ago
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Dedication!
It's podcast Tuesday, and we have stories! (And what IS the proper etiquette for sharing tv episode spoilers on social media? We don't do it. We just wonder about the rules.)
It was quite the celebratory weekend for Ryan's family. Yesterday I told you about his cousin's bridal shower, which was Saturday. Sunday, we went to church with all of his family so we could witness his nephew's baby dedication.
I found a nice little perch in the sound booth to get some pictures. :)
He was pretty alert! He likes to make sure he knows what's going on most of the time.
(Waiting for a fist bump, maybe?)
Ryan's mom sang to him:
After the dedication, the pastor preached a powerful, passionate sermon that will stick with me for a long time - maybe for always. I am grateful I was there to hear it!
And after church, they had a special dinner (which was full of goooooooooooooooood food) and some photo opps in front of a backdrop.
And then we came home to Miss Phoebe...who was mostly mad that she couldn't come with us in the first place. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a special day in church!
Look at you in your pretty dress!!!
Post a Comment