Saturday, December 03, 2022

The Saturday Six

 


Now that our anniversary is behind us (only by a day...but still!) I'm gearing up for full Christmas mentality! I thought I'd share a few ideas with you today.

One.

I love creative gift wrap, and this post has so many ideas of ways to decorate brown paper packages. (You started singing the song in your head, didn't you?) I have used brown wrapping paper a few different times, but with this list, you could use it for MANY years and never repeat the look! 

Two.

I've never made gingerbread cookies, but I do love the simple, classic look of a gingerbread cookie! Here's a recipe to try, along with some decorating ideas. Are you fans of gingerbread? 

Three.

Well THIS is a fun list! A Christmas bucket list! I have done almost all these (anyone shocked by that?) but it looks like there are still a few ideas left I haven't tried! 

Four.

This fingerprint Christmas tree wall hanging could be fun to make no matter who you are and how many people you have in your family, but I think it could be extra amazing to make one at a big extended family Christmas gathering. If you have tons of cousins/aunts/uncles, etc. - think how fun it would be to have everyone add a print!

Five.

If you embroider (or know someone who does), this is an adorable Christmas gift idea! Have one of the kiddos in your life write his or her name and transfer it to a keepsake ornament (complete with age documented). I love this!


Six.

And if you're looking for a game for a gathering this Christmas - check out these Christmas Scattergories printables! Something a little different! :) 

1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

Bring on the holiday season!