Monday, July 10, 2017

A Day With Miss Phoebe

I don't know if you saw this yesterday on the Shuffle or not, but this past Saturday was the first Saturday in the whole year of 2017 that the two of us were home together with no plans for the day. (And I mean "no plans" loosely, as we did have Phoebe all day and we did go on a date that night.) But still. First Saturday Ryan didn't have to work or we didn't have other obligations (fun or not-fun) on the calendar.

But we did get to have Miss Pheebs all day, which made us quite happy. (If you're new to the blog, Phoebe is our friend's little miniature Goldendoodle. We get to keep her whenever they're gone, whether for a few hours or an extended period of time, and we love her. Ryan loves her because getting partial custody of her keep us from needing a dog of our own. I love her because I love her.)
Early morning photo, before my hair was done. Oh! And if you're one of the new people, "Goldendoodle" is in name only. She's not the least bit golden in color. Also - like my bruise on my knee? Workout injury.

Kisses for Ryan. Because she's not dumb, you know.
She hung out in the hallway while I did my hair, and apparently I took too long, because when I reached the almost-end of the hair straightening, I heard this huge sigh from her. Yeah, I know. That's how I feel about it, too!!

We went for a long walk...
We cuddled...
We scrapbooked...
We emailed...
And then she took naps with Ryan...
I mean, for real. How can you not love this face?!?!?
A Saturday well-spent. :) My heart was full.




3 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Puppy!!! My sister just got a puppy - why are they so cute and cuddly!!

Maria Rineer said...

Do your cat and Phoebe get along? It sounds like Saturday was a lovely day with not much on the agenda.

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! and speaking of cute... that photo of you and P at the start of the day is so adorable, your hair looks amazing! and long! I love it straight like that (well you are cute with any hair) but it's especially pretty!

I hope your week is great bekah! I am still here reading, just havent had a sec to comment much! Summer is zooming!

You guys are my favs!
XOXO