Thursday, October 08, 2026

Thankful Thursday: 14 Years Engaged

 


This past Sunday was our 14th engagementversary! I was so excited it fell on a Sunday so we could spend the whole day together.

                We had to be at church extra early so I could go to a meeting and Ryan could go to worship team practice. The sunrise was stunning, so we had to get a picture with it!

                Sunday was our celebration service at church, which is a special annual event, and it was just beautiful. I had the chance to pray with several people and loved it. Also loved getting to see Ryan serve on the worship team and sing in the choir!


                We hadn’t really had room to plan a fun celebration, so on the fly, we decided to head to Fort Wayne for lunch. Earlier this summer, when I went to the church conference, I ate at this cute little burger place, and I knew Ryan would love it.





                So we went!

                He was excited that they were playing the Colts game, so he watched the end of it.

                We sat in a cute little round booth!


                The burgers were excellent! I snagged some of Ryan’s fries, and I even had a milkshake for a treat. It was so good!



                Must have been a little too good, because we came home and took a long, long nap!

                I’m so glad I have shared these last 14 years with Ryan. I loved his proposal and always enjoy watching it again every single year. Still makes me smile sand say YES!

No comments: