Monday, October 02, 2023

Autumn Walks

 


Happy monthiversary, Ryan! I have enjoyed this last month together with you and am thankful for the great conversations we’ve had. I’m excited to walk forward into the next chapter of our future, and I look forward to seeing what God does with and for us as we seek to honor Him!

            We had an absolutely stunning weekend here in Indiana. When Ryan came home from work on Friday, we decided to take a walk with Lexi out on the trail, and it was so pretty. The leaves have started to turn, and though they still have a long way to go, the gentle shift of colors was pretty to see.

            Lexi forgot, at first, the feel and sound of crunching leaves underfoot, but she figured it out pretty quickly and had the best time prancing through them.

            Autumn walks are just lovely, and I am looking forward to redoing this walk after the colors change a bit more. For now, though, this was a perfect night! Thought you might enjoy some photos of our fun!















1 comment:

Tamar SB said...

I love that bridge Looks like a great time in nature together!