Saturday, November 09, 2019

The Saturday Six

One.

I can't believe it's been 9 years since I spent a year reading through the wonderful devotional book Streams in the Desert. It was such a God-ordained read for me that year, and I still heartily recommend it to anyone searching for a devo book to read. This last weekend I found one of the passages shared on a blog, and I wanted to pass it along to you here. Are you in a season of waiting for anything? These words are for you.

Two.

I don't have a Cricut or any similar device, so I wouldn't be able to DIY all the items in here, but this is such a cute idea! A stay cozy gift box to give to a friend in the fall! (Hint: could also make a great Christmas gift idea if you modified a few things!)

Three.

Starting to plan for Christmas? Here's a super cute DIY composition notebook planner. (I'm such a sucker for anything that involves the words planner and composition notebook. Add cute and I'm totally sold.)

Four.

I usually share these with you if I happen to know they're going on...the Christian Fiction Scavenger hunt! Lisa Bergren hosts a couple of these each year (through her blog) and I always find them so much fun to participate in. You get to learn about some of your favorite authors and their writing journeys, and you have the chance to earn free stuff! As I'm writing this post, the official link for the hunt isn't up yet, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back and look for it (I'm at a conference) so if I don't get the chance, here's the link Lisa's site, and it will be easy to find from there, I'm sure. Happy hunting! The adventure ends tomorrow!

Five.

We're entering the season of heavy comfort foods, so if you need a few ideas to slide back to the cleaner end of eating, here's a mix-and-match menu plan for you! It even has a few dinner recipes at the bottom!

Six.

And if you're hosting Thanksgiving (or a Friendsgiving or any other giving) this year, here are a few simple decoration ideas you might want to check out! You might need a fresh idea for the middle of the table!

No comments: