I know I've admitted on here before that I like to watch The Bachelor. I gave it up a few seasons ago because I got sick of the stupidity. But I wandered back to watching it...and I just have to say that this season has my favorite bachelor.
Yeah, yeah he's good looking. But most seasons, once you got past the looks, you were done. Kudos to Brad for having good sense as well. Tonight when I watched him take the tough questions from the women he sent home, I thought he gave them genuine and meaningful answers - not just beat-around-the-bush quips to save face. I like that.
I am torn on which woman he'll pick. I think either of them would be good for him; it just boils down to what he is looking for most in a life plan. But regardless of how it ends, I'm glad for a season that included real conversation and not just hot tub parties. Good job, Brad.
12 hours ago
9 comments:
never watched one episode, never will! If I am going to watch a campy dating show I prefer I love New York I like my train wrecks REALLY MESSY!
Looks like TV networks are ordering more and more reality shows getting ready for the strike that has hit :(
I figured this post would make you surface with an opinion. :)
And once again I say - NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE STRIKE!!!!!!!!! This is NOT good.
Maybe I can catch it in reruns. What network is it on?
Skyepuppy - Hi! The Bachelor is on ABC so you might be able to catch it online. They put a lot of their shows online.
I totally agree with you! I think Brad has made an excellent Bachelor and I've enjoyed this season. I think he's picked two great girls and I have no idea which one he will pick!
Thanks for the online info. I just watched all the episodes that have available online (from when there were 9 girls left). They said Monday is the finale, so I'll see if I can find the ABC channel on my TV.
Haven't watched it in a couple of years because I also got tired of the awful behavior. I did notice Brad though from the promos. Glad to hear he brought some substance back. Might watch the finale, but don't hold your breath.
Natalie - I'm really torn. I think Deanna is the better long term choice, but he and Jenni clicked from the start - so I just don't know.
Skyepuppy - so what did you think? Did you like him?
Tina - Well I won't say that the season was void of hot tub rendezvous, but he did behave himself quite well. I was mostly impressed with how well he presented himself and his depth of conversation - especially considering how the one girl's dad (Bettina's, maybe?) totally ripped him to shreds for being an uneducated bar owner.
Bekah,
Yes, I liked Brad. Not really my type (too young, for starters), but he seems like a good man.
It was Bettina's dad who ripped him. I was glad he gave her the boot. I liked both of the finalists' families, especially Jenni's grandma.
But, I'm hoping he picks Deanna. When they were racing cars in Cabo and she was winning, and he said he felt lonely back there, and she said that if he kept driving like that he was going to stay lonely, I thought that clinched it. She can give as well as take.
Jenni seemed (from the episodes I saw) to only take. She's happy to be with him, and they have chemistry, but in the long run, the chemistry will become less important. What is needed for the future is the ability to help each other laugh and enjoy life.
I get the feeling that Jenni will start being a drain on Brad. But Deanna seems to have more substance. We shall see on Monday...
Post a Comment