I will be the first to admit I'm the girl that never figures out the ending of the movie ahead of time. I'm the girl who actually has to watch until the very end of the crime shows to figure out whodunnit. So with such a record, it really shouldn't shock me that I didn't figure out how the Bachelor was going to end...but I really didn't expect that one.
I know they said it was going to be "the most shocking rose ceremony yet," but aren't they all? I thought he was going to send the first girl away, then send the second girl away and get the first girl back. But I knew by the time he told DeAnna no...there wasn't enough time left before the show ended to get anybody back.
Brad's still my favorite Bachelor - and if he really wasn't in love, then good for him for not proposing just for show. But seriously - he couldn't have kept just one of them to see where it went??? Just to date?? I don't get it.
4 hours ago
3 comments:
I'm with you. Didn't see it coming. AND I think he should have just told Deanna that he wasn't ready to propose yet, but that he wanted to pursue things with her anyway.
Now I'm stuck watching tomorrow too. I've watched more TV in the past couple weeks (Dancing With the Stars and now The Bachelor) than I have in months.
I agree. I watched the last few minutes. I will be traveling to MI so won't get to see tonight's show. I wonder what he'll say. He seemed to considerate to do this.
Skyepuppy - I feel better to know you were with me on that one. I'll post on my thoughts on the after-show.
Tina - I'll try to recap it for you so you can see what you missed! Hope you have fun in MI!
Post a Comment