Friday, February 23, 2007

New Friends

Well okay they're not new, but they're new to my blog list. I just thought I'd tell you who they were - some of you might know each other. Anyway, these friends of mine are the four newest links at the end of my list.
Angela - was my roommate for three years after college. She (and her cat Igor) lived with Kaegan and me while she worked on continuing her education. You'd think I would have learned to do the same, but I'm still recovering from undergrad - STILL. Anyway, even though she moved out (and has added Mara to her cat family) - she is still a very good friend and a GREAT listener!!!
The Hutchins Family - Marty and I went to college together and Lori and I went to church together. They were married a few years ago (Some of you might remember the story of me falling through the aisle runner at a wedding? That was the Hutchins wedding) and now they have a little boy and another baby on the way. They're moving back to our area after living on the west coast since they were married. I'm excited to have them coming back!
Jenna - was a student worker in my office. You might recognize her from the Focus Twins picture. She's a sweetheart and I miss her so much in the office. I loved it when she came back to sit and chat!!!!
Cathy Hunnicutt - worked in my office when I was still a student worker myself. When she left, I ended up with her job. She was a great friend and encourager and is now battling breast cancer. Her blog is an update on her journey - and I know she would appreciate any extra prayers!!!

No comments: